1. All information regarding registration and password are for the exclusive use of the users and should not be disclosed to third parties. The My Brazil needs this information only as a means of access to the site, and will not use them for any other type of action.
2. All My Brazil administrators who have access to data and profiles of other users are strictly prohibited from disclosing any information outside of the Portal, under any justification.
3. All information about your browsing on the site is stored by us, such as your IP address, cookies and pages accessed.
4. Portal Brazil will not distribute any information that you sold to third parties, partners or in any trade negotiation.
5. Any information about you will only be informed to third parties upon your approval in writing, or by court order.
6. If you do not authorize, we will not send messages to your e-mail, nor pass your email address to partners.
7. All information about your browsing and data are stored in a wholly owned and confidential database.
8. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to contact us, we are at your disposition to help you.